[daip] foe help

zhang xizhen zxz at bao.ac.cn
Tue Feb 18 02:50:31 EST 2003

Dear Sir,
  I am now installing the 31DEC02 verion of AIPS. The INSTEP1 stoped
with an error
report of " ztrlog.c not found". the message are as folows.

INSTEP1: Attempting to compile and link the AIPS 'PP' preprocessor...
gcc: ztrlog.c: No such file or directory
gcc: No input files
INSTEP1: /usr/local/bin/gcc -c ztrlog.c failed.  Please investigate.
INSTEP1: procedure stopping.

Could you please help to solve this problem. I have reload the
31DEC02.tar.gz. but I am
not sure if I can find the file.  Also I am worry about if other files
are missed also.
thanks and look forward to your early reply.
best regards
xizhen zhang, NAOC