[daip] NEW DEADLINE!!! CALL FOR PAPERS, conference and journal (see below) WSEAS, NANOELECTRONICS and NANOTECHNOLOGY, BIOELECTRONICS, SOLID STATE SCIENCE, OPTICS, PHOTONICS, LASER, IMAGING

Mrs. Dr. Katerina Tsironi peri at wseas.org
Wed Dec 3 14:11:37 EST 2003

WSEAS will reply to you only if you write the word: WSEAS somewhere in the Subject
of your message,

We have very important news:
Up to now, we have received IMPORTANT CONTRIBUTIONS in the
WSEAS MULTICONFERENCE in TAIWAN (see below).

NEW DEADLINE for paper submission
has been given:  DECEMBER 20, 2003

4th WSEAS Int.Conf. on NANOELECTRONICS and NANOTECHNOLOGY (ICONN 2004)
4th WSEAS Int.Conf. on SOLID STATE ELECTRONICS and PHYSICS (ICOSOLID 2004)
4th WSEAS Int.Conf. on OPTICS, PHOTONICS, LASERS and IMAGING (ICOPLI 2004)

(PLEASE, NOTE HOW important is TAIWAN in the production of
ELECTRONICS, NANOTECHNOLOGY, OPTICAL SYSTEMS, etc...)

Please, note that these joint events will take place
in the Howard Beach Resort Kenting, Taiwan, from Jan. 14 till Jan.16, 2004
(in collaboration with: A. National Science Council, Taiwan and
 B. National Center for High-Performance Computing, Taiwan)

A special commemorative gift will be distributed by WSEAS to each of you
in this multiconference.

More Details:  www.wseas.org

ATTENTION: IN THESE WSEAS CONFERENCES
ALL THE ACCEPTED PAPERS WILL BE PUBLISHED
(a) as PAPERS in the conference proceedings
(b) as REGULAR PAPERS in WSEAS TRANSACTIONS (Journals)

Thanks

Dr. Katerina Tsironi

                    HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE:

I sent this email to you using your email address: daip at nrao.edu
If you want to remove this email address from our list,
please, send me an email back with Subject: REMOVE daip at nrao.edu WSEAS
Then, your account: daip at nrao.edu will NEVER receive email from WSEAS in the future!