[daip] {SPAM?} WANNA KILL SPAM-join us. fd

Zane Sheets 2u2ftiwf at excited.co.uk
Wed Aug 27 15:39:36 EDT 2003

Tired of Spam?  We have an answer.

The "Do Not Spam" List from Global Removal, found at:
http://www.GlobalRemoval.com/index.asp?id=1054 can get your email address removed from hundreds of bulk-email lists.

This email was NOT sent by Global Removal.

The reason that you are receiving this email is because your email address is on one or more email lists that we send email to.  This is a one-time offer from us for you to remove yourself from our lists and the lists of other bulk-emailers.

Our company has recently signed up with Global Removal to clean our lists.  We will be regularly removing email addresses from our lists that are in the Global Removal database.

If you are you interested in removing yourself from all of our lists as well as many other lists, visit:
http://www.GlobalRemoval.com/index.asp?id=1054

Best Regards,
Harry Potter

To be removed from our list as well as hundreds of other lists, visit
http://www.GlobalRemoval.com/index.asp?id=1054 for more information.

To be removed from just this one list for free, please reply to this email address with the word ÿFFFF93RemoveÿFFFF94 contained in the subject
line.

hqykzsxhuiolqrjpbw z dq q
pgndkaqmb  iltprribow
z xemvcgtzc jtit