[daip] bad amplitude

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Sep 23 14:43:41 EDT 2002

Hi Krzysztof,

I think the only explanation of the jump of your source flux at 31 Dec is snow.

I hope that 3C138 is the secondary calibrator at your experiment.
Otherwise it is difficult for me to explain the variability of the
primary calibrator.

The fluxes found by GETJY would be correct if the snow on the antennas
has the same level during observation of the primary and secondary calibrators.
It looks like it is not true: the snow level was different.

>Could you advise me what to do, please?

You can apply for the repeat of the third stage of observation, if the delay
of one year is OK for you.

Leonia