[daip] Re: Are you prepared?

Deneen Gossett dgossett at veriopt.com
Wed Sep 18 12:32:52 EDT 2002

http://st.clk-me.com/actTrack.jsp?oin=85909.833.35822890.2&t=1

Hundreds of merchants are gearing up for the busiest and
most profitable time of the year so, don't be left out in the
cold! Use your budget the permission based way. Reach
thousands, even millions of consumers one e-mail at a
time at a fraction of the cost.
http://st.clk-me.com/actTrack.jsp?oin=85909.833.35822890.2&t=1

"Opt In Inc provides permission based campaigns that hit
your target market."

Contact me directly to maximize your holiday marketing campaigns.

Best Wishes,

Deneen Gossett
Senior Marketing Consultant
OPT IN INC