[daip] Problem with IMAGR in AIPS

Eric Greisen egreisen at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Tue Sep 3 17:17:55 EDT 2002

clmw at stanford.edu writes:

 > When I try to run imagr I get an error message:
 >
 > SNE   > IMAGR1: Task IMAGR  (release of 31DEC02) begins
 > SNE   > IMAGR1: OBPUT: BAD DIMENSION ARRAY
 > SNE   > IMAGR1: KEYWORD =BCOMP
 > SNE   > IMAGR1: OBPUT: PROBLEM WITH OBJECT: CLEAN process object
 > SNE   > IMAGR1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
 > SNE   > IMAGR1: sne          31DEC02 TST: Cpu=       0.1  Real=       0
 >
 > I tried running it on different split files that I previously was able
 > to image, and it did not work either.  However, it is only this one
 > computer with the problem.  All the other computers that are run off the
 > same central aips work fine.  We have tried doing a RESTORE 0, as well
 > as restarting aips and logging off and on again.  We also restarted the
 > computer to no avail.

I'm sorry not to get back to you until now - I was away at the meeting
Joe attended and then stayed on a while.  It seems unlikely that
software would work on all computers but one using the identical load
modules, help files, etc.  Is the problem continuing or has a solution
been found?

Joe - is there something different about sne from the others?  Have
you been messing with the definition of MAXFLD?

Your inputs arrived in a rather hard to read form (wrapped into 3
lines / line) but looked okay so far as I was able to tell.