[daip] Help !

Luca Moscadelli mosca at ca.astro.it
Mon Oct 14 07:11:25 EDT 2002

Dear AIPS experts,

I need your help for understanding a strange AIPS feature.
During an AIPS session the system crushed. After restarting it, I found
out that, entering with  the USER ID = 2, command lines are not
understood. At any command AIPS always replies with "SYMBOL?" .
On the contrary, when working with  USER ID other than 2 the commands are correctly interpreted  (!?).

I would think that this problem is connected to some configuration
files, but I was unable to find it.

Might you suggest me some solution ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best Regards,
Luca Moscadelli

Luca Moscadelli       (mosca at ca.astro.it)
Osservatorio Astronomico di Cagliari
Loc. Poggio dei Pini, strada 54
09012 - Capoterra (CA)   Italy
Tel: +39 070 71180235 (office) ;  Fax: +39 070 71180222