[daip] CL table gripe

Eric Greisen egreisen at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Fri Nov 22 11:30:11 EST 2002

Amy:

can you look at this CL table inquiry?  I suppose a CL table with
entries for only 1 scan would be expanded outward without difficulty.
It would encounter no blanked entries or anything...

Everybody:

I have always thought that the real problem is that CLCAL can make a
CL table containing only a tiny part of the info in its input CL
table.  Is there any good reason for this?  Or should CLCAL copy the
input CL table to the output entirely (if the output is not
pre-existing) and then update the entries that need updating.

Eric