[daip] Treat as Ugrent.

Prince F. S frank_steve at netherlands.com
Sat May 11 03:52:26 EDT 2002

Dear Friend,

My name is Prince F. S of a Security Firm/Trust Company in Netherlands. In search of a partner abroad, your contacts were made known to me, hence I wanted to air my objectives to you directly for your kind interest and support in this regard.

To unfold the information herewith, during our annual review it was discovered that one Mr. Jackson who deposited his personal effects with us has not been claimed before his death.
However, what are discovered in two boxes were defaced sums worth 28M, USD that is expected to be claimed by any of his confidants.

Now I will need your aid to lay claims on this fund so that we can utilize the money as soon as you sign out this fund. The legality of the fund is guaranteed, as all the documents of proof will be sub-late to you as a back up on the claims as a partner/confidant to Mr. Jackson.

Once you indicate your interest in this opportunity I will guide you further. There is need for us to have a meeting so that we can acquaint our self-better before executing the transaction as I wish you will desire. The mode of division of the sums would be 60% for me while you have 40%.
Furthermore, I will be glad to have your personal phone line and fax lines. Looking forward to hearing from you immediately.

Thanking you.

Regards,

Prince F. S