[daip] VLBAUTIL

Eric Greisen egreisen at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Fri May 10 10:56:53 EDT 2002

Jim Ulvestad writes:
 > I can't get VLBALOAD to run--maybe I'm doing something
 > seriously stupid, or maybe this is a result of the changes
 > Amy made recently.  Any comments/suggestions?
 >
 > thanks, jim
 >
 > >run vlbautil
 >
 > >compress
 > AIPS 1: ZTXOP2: FILE TO BE WRITTEN ALREADY EXISTS
 > AIPS 1: DELETE PRE-EXISTING COMPRESS SCRATCH FILE
 > AIPS 1: NOT IN PROC
 > AIPS 1: RUN FILE: $RUNFIL/COMPcoyo.1.041
 > AIPS 1: AFTER FIXING PROBLEMS AND RENAMIMG TO DROP PERIOD
 > AIPS 1: PROTECTED => REDEFINING STANDARD PROC/ADVERB

    Your problem is here - the stuff that follows may be assumed not
to work.  The compress failed - let me look at why.  The compress file
is a mess.  It looks like you BLEW CORE at some point and did not fix
things then.  I have edited the file - removing VLAPROC which is where
the BLEW CORE seems to have come

Try

            RESTORE 0
            VERSION = 'RUNFIL'