[daip] VPLOT (with solint=0)

Z.-Q. Shen zshen at vsop.isas.ac.jp
Wed May 8 00:46:23 EDT 2002

Hi,

I found that if I set solint=0, i.e., no time averaging at all, it works.
One may think that the different time label occurred sometimes after
the averaging may cause the mismatch between different polarizations.
By checking the data without averaging (using uvprt for example), I
found actually that LCP and RCP don't always appear simultaneously.
So, such kind of problem of mismatch is there before time averaging.
So, I still don't understand this yet. I think a time averaging probably
makes a lot of sense.

Alternatively, I ran UVAVG first to generate a new fits file and then
VPLOT. It is no problem.

Cheers,
Zhiqiang Shen