[daip] Re: CLCOR bug?

gtaylor gtaylor at NRAO.EDU
Mon Mar 25 23:17:04 EST 2002

Hi Leonia,

    OK. Maybe tomorrow we can try to just plot some data from the
calibrator before and after CLCOR to see if it has been shifted.
The trouble is to have enough SNR to be able to see that clearly.
Maybe if we use 3C279 then the change in the phases will be
easy to see even in a single channel.  Ciao,
                                                  - Greg