[daip] whoops: MNJ

Grant Denn gdenn at sbc.edu
Mon Mar 18 11:29:15 EST 2002

Hi: this is Grant Denn at Sweet Briar College. Our machine is called
jono.gu.sbc.edu.

It occurred to me over the weekend that perhaps our machine, which
has been set up again after our own little terrorist attacks (we wuz
hacked),
would not receive mail. Hence, any reply to  my previous inquiry
regarding the midnight
job would bounce back. My apologies: I don't deal with security on our
computer.

I had thought I properly set up the MNJ but it did not run over the
weekend.
Perhaps we need a secure shell key to So, I will ask again for the
secure shell
key to be sent to this email address.

I also pointed to the correct cvs file in the do_daily.jono file and put
the following
line in the /etc/crontab file:

30 1 * * 1-6 /home/aipsmgr/do_daily.jono

Since I don't know how to decode the crontab file, I don't know if this
is correct or not.

Cheers
Grant Denn

--