[daip] UVFIX IAT,UTC etc

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Mar 14 12:28:11 EST 2002

UVFIX historically was written exclusively for VLA. to recover some
problem of VLA correlator. In particular UVFIXPRM(13) should be equal
1/2 the integration time (usually 5s because the VLA integration time =
10s)

Later UVFIX was modified adding VLBA and even orbiting VLBI.

For VLBA  UVFIXPRM(12), UVFIXPRM(12) should be equal zero.
You remember correctely.

On the other hand I do not know why do people (in particular you) want
to recaculate UV by UVFIX, because the VLBA correlator calculate UV on
the very serious bases.

Leonia