[daip] REFANT in VLBACALA

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Jun 21 14:57:06 EDT 2002

Hi all,

In contemplating a question that a tutorial student asked,
I realized that it didn't make sense that VLBACALA (which
does the amplitude calibration) asks for a REFANT.  SNSMO,
which is used in VLBACALA to smooth amplitudes, asks for a
REFANT.  However, as far as I can tell (glancing at SNSMO.FOR)
SNSMO doesn't use REFANT if it is just smoothing amplitudes.

So, I want to take REFANT out of VLBACALA, but I just wanted
to check in case I was being and idiot and overlooking
something.

Cheers,

Amy