[daip] (no subject)

Carlos Neves cneves at lrec.pt
Tue Jun 11 07:47:50 EDT 2002

Dear Sirs,

We belong to Mathematic Department of Madeira University and we have a problem installing the AIPS software in our Sun  Ultra station.

When AIPS compile with gcc we have a lot of parse errors and the instalation abort.

Can we solved this problem using the C sun compiler?

Can you help us?

Best Regards

Mathematic Dept. UMA
Portugal - Madeira Island

Below is a screen copy of the instalation process: