[daip] Resolved

R.B. Phillips rbp at haystack.mit.edu
Thu Jun 6 10:17:00 EDT 2002

Yes, Jim, I resolved it here - by running MERGECAL in the
31DEC00 version, minutes before Vivek asked me if I ran
MERGECAL, which I had.    Not sure why 31DEC02 thought
it didn't like the GC and TY tables (APCAL, TAMRG, too, if
run by itself outside a procedure), but we'll worry
over that later.   Right now my student and I are
making progress with BP094, and the rest of the 31DEC02
calibration-related tasks seem to be fine.

So, no action unless you get a followup from me or
Jody -