[daip] VLA archive data problem?

Teddy Cheung ccheung at brandeis.edu
Tue Jan 29 13:27:26 EST 2002

Hi All,

This data is from program:
WARD.820306.C
(yes, John Wardle's old experiment...but 20 years ago!...he does say that
he was able to calibrate the data back then though)

I know for certain that Difmap will croak if the AN table information is
corrupted the way it is (from my experience with archival Merlin data).

Leonia, I tried PRTAB of the 'an' table and it gave the same information.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Teddy