[daip] VLA archive data problem?

Eric Greisen egreisen at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Tue Jan 29 13:14:07 EST 2002

I agree that this is odd - we can look a little more if we knew what
data this actually was.

But a defective AN table only really matters if you were wanting to
run UVFIX (do NOT do that with this table) or anything else that needs
the antenna positions (I can't think of any off hand).  I forget when
the AN information first was available at the time the data was
written.  In the early years it was obtained from the monitor data
base days after the observation and so was unreliable.

Eric