[daip] TAMGR

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Feb 21 11:50:29 EST 2002

I have been thinking about the multiple questions these
days about problems with the GC and TY tables because people
are not running TAMRG.  I know, these people are idiots and
should read the documentation, but it did occurred to me that
there is no reason that VLBAMCAL shouldn't be part of VLBALOAD.
Is there any good reason for the separation?  It would be
fairly easy, to check the loaded file to see if there were
GC and TY tables and if NCOUNT was > 1 then run TAMRG.   The
only question I see is whether the data has to be sorted and
have and NX table for TAMRG to work.  As far as I can tell
from the TAMRG help file this is not the case.

Amy