[daip] VLBA procs

Eric Greisen egreisen at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Wed Feb 20 19:33:32 EST 2002

FITLD encounters multiple FQIDs at the same time when say the EVN
cannot observe at one of the VLBA bands and the VLBA is switching back
and forth.  This also deletes the CL and NX tables.

I think we need to combine VLBAFQS, VLBASRT plus optionally USUBA.

Right now the FQ subarray condition will mess up INDXR, but the sort
order condition will mess up VLBAFQS (which redoes INDXR)

BTW - sec 9.2.1.2 is where the VLBASUBS and VLBASRT or whatever we end
up with really goes.  The later sections were for the hand-done
details.

E)