[daip] morning meeting

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Feb 13 10:07:19 EST 2002

Hi all,

I can't make it to the meeting this morning, sorry.  I even
had things I wanted to talk about:

1. The main thing is that I have put the new Appendix C in
   your boxes. It has (most) of Jim's revisions and the 2 new
   procedures included.  If you just want to look at the
   descriptions of the new procedures see C.4.3 and C.6.2.b.

2. Since I want to get both the KRING vs FRING memo and
   Appendix C off my target list, I am setting a deadline for
   comments for next Monday.  So I have time to incorporate
   comments before Wed..  Basically I want them "done" by
   next Wednesday.

3. Eric, you should put fixing SNPLT on the target list for
   me.  One week is probably sufficient.

Cheers,

Amy