[daip] Re: Results from PRTTP and LISTER

Eric Greisen egreisen at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Fri Feb 8 11:10:26 EST 2002

You did not tell me that these data were from 2001

DATE-OBS= '09/10/01'

This is likely to cause a problem - you will note that the day numbers
are very large (or negative or something).  The modern FITS reader has
no problem with the date in tha above format.  My guess is that the
1991 FITS write messed up the times written.

You said earlier that you expected SN tables - there are none in the
PRTTP output you sent just AN, and 3 CL

But you wrote your data in 16-bit integers!  We stopped allowing that
long ago - I would have thought even before your version but I guess
not.

My advice - get the data from the archive and start over.  Modern
programs do a better job on the data and this is modern data.

Eric