[daip] TECOR bug ?

Lorant Sjouwerman, NRAO lsjouwer at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Feb 5 20:50:23 EST 2002

Hi all,

I have been working on a lot of single pol expts so far and TECOR works
fine; Left /or/ Right pol gets adjusted as can be seen with DDLY in SNPLT.

However, in Dual pol expts, only R-pol (first pol) gets adjusted. Although
my understanding of TEC corrections is incomplete, I would not expect that
L and R would behave differently, and should be corrected in the same way..

Am I misunderstanding or is it a bug in TECOR?

Regards,

Loránt Sjouwerman - VLBA Scientific Services - lsjouwerman at aoc.nrao.edu