[daip] msg. from IMAGR

Jiyune Yi jiyune at oso.chalmers.se
Wed Aug 7 10:15:14 EDT 2002

Hello,

While I was running IMAGR, I've got a message which
I need your help. It says,

"SOMETHING IS GOING WRONG - ABANDON CLEAN"

several lines before I got that message are,

%%%%%%%%%%
:
    19969 Residual map points loaded
Reached minimum algorithm flux = -10.251 MilliJy iter=     4613
Total Cleaned flux density    =   56.976 MilliJy     4613 comps
ALGSUB: Ipol gridded model subtraction, chans    1 through    1
Field   1 min =  -17.8 MilliJy,max =   26.8 MilliJy
BGC Clean: using  103 cell beam + residuals >     7.73 MilliJy
    19974 Residual map points loaded
SOMETHING IS GOING WRONG - ABANDON CLEAN
Reached minimum algorithm flux = -13.926 MilliJy iter=     4628
Total Cleaned flux density    =   46.782 MilliJy     4628 comps
:

perhaps I could have cleaned too deep (NITER 10000, FLUX 0),
but even though, does aips give message as I've gotten ?

- Jiyune