[daip] CPASS bug

Kristine Spekkens spekkens at astro.cornell.edu
Tue Aug 6 16:01:49 EDT 2002

 Great.  Thanks for all of your help.  Perhaps the best thing to do is to
make a table save (made with TASAV) of the calibrated .ch0. data available
to you.  You can then get the raw dataset directly from the Socorro
archive (program ID=AI092, 21jul01) and apply the calibrations there.  I
imagine that this will be faster than trying to download a fits file from
me.  However, I can do whatever you think is best. I will be out of the
office for the rest of the day in about 15 minutes, so if I miss your
instructions I'll be sure to place the desired files on an ftp site early
tomorrow morning.

 Thanks again for all of your help,

Kristine

Kristine Spekkens
Graduate Student, Department of Astronomy
Cornell University, Ithaca NY 14853
spekkens at astro.cornell.edu