[daip] Re: Testing VLBA data calibration service (fwd)

Lorant Sjouwerman, NRAO lsjouwer at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Apr 1 15:26:11 EST 2002

Hi all,

I got a suggestion from Ed: to include an option to be able to display
column 7 of the CL table (I guess one wants it both in LISTR /and/ SNPLT).
Can this be done?

Regards,

Loránt Sjouwerman - VLBA Scientific Services - lsjouwerman at aoc.nrao.edu
c/o NRAO Array Operations Center       Phone:  +1-505-835-7332
    P.O. Box 0 (1003 Lopezville Rd)    Switch: +1-505-835-7000
    Socorro NM 87801                   Fax:    +1-505-835-7027