[daip] aips_gripe

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Sun Sep 23 16:15:24 EDT 2001

Dear Lincoln,

I have checked again the CLCOR with SU table correction OPTYPE='ANTP'
and it works with my understanding of the task.

I can have the following guess why we have the different conclussion:

1. The correction given at CLCORPRM(5,6) are applied inside of the
   CLCOR to the apparent coordinates (col14,15) but not to the epoch
   coordinates. The corrected epoch coordinates are calculated by
   routine JPRECS using the corrected apparent coordinates at the input.

2. TABGET (probably does not give the right value for the coordinates
   as sum KEYVALUE(1)+KEYVALUE(2), because the value of KEYVALUE(1)
   is printed using not enough digits.
   At least I can not understand it
   I used the task TBOUT to convert the aips SU table to the ASCII file.
   This file shows the coordinates with full accuracy.

Leonia