[daip] Re: Sorry/poorly worded gripe. Complaint is w/ ACCOR logic.

Lincoln Greenhill lincoln at play.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 19 13:11:03 EDT 2001

Hi Leonia,

I do not understand the reasons behind the decision.
My data provides an example where one would want to have an SN
table that includes proper source ID information AND where
short integration times (<< 1 scan) are useful.

Regards,

Lincoln

Lincoln J. Greenhill      Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
Radio & Geoastronomy Division, 60 Garden St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Telephone:  1 617-495-7194             FAX:  1 617-495-7345
Internet:  greenhill at cfa.harvard.edu   http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/~lincoln