[daip] ssh key

allen at aladdin.astro.utoronto.ca allen at aladdin.astro.utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 19 10:49:44 EDT 2001

Hello, please send me the ssh key for use with the midnight
job.  I have just installed 31DEC01.  I propose to run
this once per week, on Monday mornings at 0230h Eastern time,
unless you request a different time.

I have limited experience with ssh.  I presume that the key
goes into a .ssh/known_hosts file, which I will put in the
AIPS_ROOT directory and run the job as user aips.

Cheers,

Michael Allen

--

Astronomy & Astrophysics
University of Toronto                 Basic research is like shooting