[daip] AIPS under RedHat

Skinner Steve skinner at jila.colorado.edu
Thu Oct 25 18:06:14 EDT 2001

--

     Hi-

     I am getting ready to install Red Hat on a laptop,

     and would eventually like to install classic AIPS

     on the laptop. (Possible even AIPS++,  but that

     would come later.

      I am debating which version of Red Hat to install.

      Apparently Red Hat has just released ver. 7.2.

      Will you be testing classic AIPS under RedHat 7.2

      any time soon?

       Thanks,

        Steve Skinner

     *                                                     *
     *  Steve Skinner                                      *
     *                                                     *
     *  Center for Astrophysics and Space Astronomy (CASA) *
     *  389 UCB                                            *
     *  University of Colorado                             *
     *  Boulder, CO 80309-0389 USA                         *
     *  Tel.    303-492-4202                               *
     *  Fax.    303-492-4052                               *
     *  E-mail  skinners at casa.colorado.edu                 *
     *  Web:    http://casa.colorado.edu                   *