[daip] CLCOR SU table update problem (?)

Lincoln Greenhill lincoln at play.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 22 18:04:18 EDT 2001

Dear Leonia,

Because JPREC and SLA are independent codes, I will assume that
my code (which I previously thought was good to 1 mas) can be in error
by on the order of 20 times that.

I will add incorporating into my software the USNO NOVAS routines to my
list of things to do.

Thank you for taking so much time to research this matter.  If I find in
test runs of coordinate transforms that the NOVAS routines by some chance
agree with my current software, I'll let you know.

Regards,

L.

Lincoln J. Greenhill      Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
Radio & Geoastronomy Division, 60 Garden St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Telephone:  1 617-495-7194             FAX:  1 617-495-7345
Internet:  greenhill at cfa.harvard.edu   http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/~lincoln