[daip] SLCOL

Lynn D. Matthews lmatthew at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 11 12:38:58 EDT 2001

I would like to use SLCOL in order to export my SLICE files to disk (in
useful units) for use in outside plotting programs. Setting OPCODE to
'SLVL' I can successfully create an output that lists DIST, VAL,
SLICE_POINT_NO. relative to a reference pixel, but the "DIST"  values
tabulated on both sides of the reference pixel are outputted as positive
offsets, rather than positive on one side and negative on the other of the
reference pixel, causing the slice "wrap". Any chance a small modification
could be made to allow both positive and negative offsets?

Lynn