[daip] amplitude scaling factor

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Nov 28 10:24:47 EST 2001

Dear Peter,

You wrote:

>It corrects for sampling and
>digitization I believe.  I need the b-factor for the VLBA correlator.

Correction of sampling and digitizing for VLBA correlator is carried out
inside of FITLD under control of adverb DIGICOR.

So if you have loaded your data using FITLD with DIGICOR>0 the corection
has been done.

>The amplitudes from UVPRT predict radiometer noise levels higher
>than those appearing in the interferometer phase power spectra.

I do not know what you mean saying <the interferometer phase power spectra>.
The final amplitude is becoming correct after self calibration
including some initial ideas about the source model.

Leonia