[daip] Failed MNJ

Sally Laurent-Muehleisen slauren at igpp.ucllnl.org
Wed Nov 21 14:47:14 EST 2001

Hello,

	As aips manager for the UCBOB site at Lawrence Livermore National Lab
(LLNL), I am writing to ask for your assistance in figuring out why our MNJ
failed last night.  I know you also received the e-mail message, but I will
include it again here.  I am unsure whether the errors indicate a problem on
our end or yours.  Any help you can provide will be appreciated.

					Thank You,
					 Sally Laurent-Muehleisen
					 (slauren at igpp.ucllnl.org)

Here is the error message: