[daip] a probable bug in FITLD

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Nov 15 12:17:52 EST 2001

Dear Sandor,

What version of AIPS are you using?  This looks like it might
be connected to a bug fix of a month ago in FITLD where it was
getting confused about FREQIDs.  Unfortunately the person who
maintains FITLD is on vacattion (back next week) so I will give
you some ideas of how to get around this problem in the meantime.
Have you tried loading the files one at a time but setting
DOCONCAT 1?  Have you tried not selecting by frequecy and
copying out the frequecies later with UVCOP.  There is a task
called MATCH which will modify SU, AN and FQ tables so they
can be DBCONed.

So I can look narrow your problem, could you send me your input
parameters.  I will have your data redistributed and try to
reproduce the error.

Cheers,

Amy