[daip] aips_gripe

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Nov 14 15:26:01 EST 2001

Lincoln,

XMOM

OK.

It looks like I understand the problem now. I'll start thinking about
solving it inside of XMOM. I am going to start with constant size of
the box for all pixels and all velocities.

COMB

I am going to add an option to 'SUM':
IF ((MAP(1) .EQ. BLANK) .AND. (MAP(1) .EQ. BLANK)) THEN
    OUTPUT = BLANK
ELSE
    IF (MAP(1) .EQ. BLANK) MAP(1) = 0
    IF (MAP(2) .EQ. BLANK) MAP(2) = 0
    OUTPUT = A(1)*MAP(1) + A(2)*MAP(2) + A(3)
    END IF

Leonia