[daip] SSH key requested

Patrick P Murphy pmurphy at NRAO.EDU
Wed Nov 7 10:27:22 EST 2001

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001 15:35:56 -0800, Sally Laurent-Muehleisen
  <slauren at igpp.ucllnl.org> said:

> Please send the ssh key for midnight jobs.

I just sent them under separate cover (both protocol 1 and 2).

> When the install script tried to run the mnj using the key I already had
> (from a previous installation), I got the following error.  Please
> advise!

There's a bug in the install.pl script; it doesn't feed the MAKE.MNJ file
the correct format.  If you run $UPDUNIX/MAKE.MNJ by hand in the
/local/disk1/AIPS/31DEC01/LINUX/UPDATE area, and give it "20011105.000000"
as the argument, it should be fine.  I think.  It's been a while since
I looked at it.  Stephan or Eric may correct me if I'm wrong on this.

				- Pat
--
 Patrick P. Murphy, Ph.D.              Division Head, CV Computing, NRAO
 Home: http://www.chien-noir.com/    Work: http://www.nrao.edu/~pmurphy/