[daip] SSH key requested

Sally Laurent-Muehleisen slauren at igpp.ucllnl.org
Tue Nov 6 18:35:56 EST 2001

Please send the ssh key for midnight jobs.

When the install script tried to run the mnj using the key I already had (from
a previous installation), I got the following error.  Please advise!

Should you choose to run the Midnight Job, the
'begin date' will be set to 20011105 (YYYYMMDD);
This is ONE day before the generation time
of /local/disk1/AIPS/31DEC01.tar.gz (if I've subtracted right!)

AipsWiz: ==> If you want a different date, enter it now:: 20011105
AipsWiz: About to run '/local/disk1/AIPS/31DEC01/SYSTEM/UNIX/UPDATE/MAKE.MNJ 20011105'...
AipsWiz: This will generate a fair bit of output.
AipsWiz: As you seem to have the midnight job key, MAKE.MNJ will
AipsWiz: try to verify it, and will attempt to delete any identities
AipsWiz: you may have stored in a ssh agent.  This may generate some
AipsWiz: error messages if you are not running an agent.
AipsWiz: Engaging MAKE.MNJ...

AIPS_VERSION=/local/disk1/AIPS/31DEC01
MAKE.MNJ - Moving to /local/disk1/AIPS/31DEC01/LINUX/UPDATE
MAKE.MNJ - Creating symlinks to files in /local/disk1/AIPS/31DEC01/SYSTEM/UNIX/UPDATE
MAKE.MNJ - Compiling utility programs...
MAKE.MNJ -   UPDOBSLT compiled
MAKE.MNJ -   UPDLSTDAT compiled
MAKE.MNJ - all .OLD files created
MAKE.MNJ - usage: MAKE.MNJ [yyyymmdd.hhmmss] (in UT)
AipsWiz: Not good; no LASTGOOD.DOC found; did MAKE.MNJ fail?
AipsWiz: You should investigate this.

						Thank You,
						 Sally Laurent-Muehleisen
						(slauren at igpp.ucllnl.org)