[daip] Blanking of cubes

Lincoln Greenhill lincoln at play.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 7 10:13:31 EST 2001

Dear Leonia,

Your interest in developing this capability in AIPS
is extremely good news.  I know that manpower is limited.
(BTW - I still remember that I must followup on a previous
unrelated gripe by making available a dataset for you to run tests.)

After you have had time to think about possible algorithms, I
look forward to learning what your approach is.  Myself, I do
not know how to make it computationally efficient.

Regards,

Lincoln