[daip] warning msg of fitld

Jiyune Yi jiyune at oso.chalmers.se
Thu Nov 1 06:00:22 EST 2001

Hi,

I have installed aips 31DEC2001 in my own linux
(SuSE Linux 7.2, Kernel 2.4.4) machine to load my VLBA data
which are bigger than 2 Gb for one file.  My newly installed
AIPS seems working now to load my file ok but FILD was leaving
a warning message after every each files (10 files from my raw data
out of 3 VLBA dat tape) which were concatenated to a file.
The message is as follows,

>BA2BP: USING UNTESTED ROUTINE: SELECTION NOT IMPLEMENTED
> ---------- FILE   2 LOADED ----------

as you see it appeared after one file loaded.

I just wonder it meant something important, or anything to do
with my newply installed aips ?

Thanks in advance,
-Jiyune

Jiyune Yi