[daip] FITLD bug

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue May 29 19:59:13 EDT 2001

Did you see the FREQIDs it was trying to load?  This could
be part of the problem.  Looks like your frequency
setup included simultaneous L and C band on the spacecraft,
maybe the ground antennas were switching back and forth.
I see a lot of potential for subarray confusion in the
correlator job generation and data labeling, and I wonder
if it got so bad that FITLD just couldn't handle it.

What would happen if you took a ground-only C band VLBA
data set, and tried doing the same thing, possibly listing
only the fringe-finders as sources when they were in some
files and not others?  Would the same problem occur of
having your source selection ignored?

jim