[daip] Re: your mail

Indra Bains ib at star.herts.ac.uk
Fri May 25 11:06:26 EDT 2001

Hi Eric

Thanks very much for your help. I have forwarded this message to our
system manager to find out what the date was when he pulled over the
version we have. Is the 31DEC01 version still being de-bugged? Only my
guess is that we want a pretty stable version, i.e. not one that needs
regularly updating, so could you recommend a version?

Thanks
Indra