[daip] Re: your mail

Eric Greisen egreisen at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Thu May 24 12:59:35 EDT 2001

Indra Bains writes:

 > I thought I might as well send the target dataset as I had already uvcop'd
 > it - I have put it in your ftp area, it is called 22-30.UVCOP.FITS.gz.
 > It comprises chans 22-30 of my dataset. Happy playing!

Thanks - I picked up your data and ran imagr with your parameters
(cellsize, imsize, clbox being most important).  Unfortunately the
problem did not occur on my Linux box (versions tst, new, old) and on
a Soalris box (version tst).

I fear that you have a snapshot of tst from some date (what date do
you know?) that may have had a temporary problem.  I vaguely remember
seeing this message but can find nothing in CHANGE.DOC that triggers
my memory further.  I can tell that you are not current because there
is a new adverb in the inputs to imagr (FGAUSS) that you do not have.

I suggest that you site either re-install 31DEC01 or start the
midnight job (it does not have to be a cron run all the time - it can
be manually run whenever) to update your system.  Contact
pmurphy at nrao.edu to get the need ssh key.  The rest is pretty simple -
especially if it does not run from a cron.

Thanks,