[daip] combining epoch 1950 and 2000 data

T. Nordgren nordgren at lowell.edu
Thu May 24 15:06:24 EDT 2001

Dear AIPS folks,
	I have two sets of u-v data using different
array configurations which I would like to combine.
I have D array data observed using epoch
1950 and C array data observed using epoch 2000.
DBCON dies claiming the two sets are of different
epochs. When I use EPOSW to change the epoch
of one of the files, it introduces a rotation in the
declination header which also causes DBCON to die
(since the declination attributes are now different).
	Simply put: how do I combine u-v spectral line data
files observed using different epochs?

Cheers,

Tyler Nordgren

Lowell Observatory