[daip] Possible problem with FRING

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue May 22 18:00:28 EDT 2001

Hi Lincoln and Alice,

I am still a little trying to figure out your bug.
If the FRING output you sent me was correct then
you are using 31DEC00 version which is known to have
a  problem with APARM(5)=2.  Are you sure you are using
a fixed version?

Also, I have run TST and OLD on the dataset and get
almost the exact same thing when I plot the data using
POSSM.  So I don't think that this is a bug introduced
when Eric did his fix of a couple weeks ago.

I also still cannot exactly replicate your "good" run
which produced SN/5 in the fits file you sent me, where
for some reason MK is missing.  Are you sure you sent me
the right SN/CL tables, in your e-mail where you included
the inputs to FRING you mention a SN/7, which does not
exist in the file you sent me.

Cheers,

Amy