[daip] help!

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Mar 22 09:06:27 EST 2001

Claire Chandler wrote:

> I keep getting the following error message when I try to select one of my
> sources in my multi-source file for display.  what does it mean?  these
> same routines work with other sources for this file...
>
> tigua > VPLOT1: Task VPLOT (release of 31DEC01) begins
> tigua > VPLOT1: ZABORS: signal 8 received
> tigua > VPLOT1: ABORT!
>
> tigua > UVPLT1: Task UVPLT (release of 31DEC01) begins
> tigua > UVPLT1: ZABORS: signal 8 received
> tigua > UVPLT1: ABORT!
>
> Claire

Almost all the programs reading UV data bomb the same way
(e.g., UVFND).  However, I tried running LISTR and it went
okay up until time 20 05 33, at which point it bombed with
the same error.  If I run VPLOT and give it a TIMERANG
that ends before 20 05 33, it runs fine.

So it looks to me like the UV data are corrupted somehow
after 20 05 33.  I can run LISTR fine for data starting
at 20 12 43, but if I start the TIMERANG at 20 12 40,
it bombs.  You might try flagging the data from 20 05 33
to 20 12 40 if UVFLG will let you (look in the observing
log to see if anything nasty happened then, like the
correlator going crazy).  Then perhaps the rest of the
data are fine.

jim