[daip] help!

Patrick P. Murphy pmurphy at NRAO.EDU
Wed Mar 21 22:21:12 EST 2001

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:07:38 -0700 (MST), Claire Chandler
<cchandle at aoc.nrao.edu> said:

> I keep getting the following error message when I try to select one of my
> sources in my multi-source file for display.  what does it mean?

Signal 8 is a floating point exception: divide by zero, overflow, that
sort of thing.

All I can suggest is check your inputs and check the UV data for that
source (and the CC file) via other methods.  It still *could* be a bug in
VPLOT, but we should eliminate these other possibilities first.

				- Pat