[daip] phase gradient delit

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Jul 16 10:46:17 EDT 2001

Dear Leonid Ivanovich,

The phase gradient is equivalent to delay.

You can use the task CLCOR to correct it.

Use OPCODE = 'SBDL'. Recalculate your slope to nanosec as
dphase[cycles]/dchanel[Hz]; Use the slope in nansec as CLCORPRM;
See detailes typing <help clcor> at aips.

CLCOR will correct input CL table (GAINVER).

If

you have had a CL table as a result of your previous calibration
and you plan to apply it, then copy this table (by TACOP) for safety
and use the copied table as GAINVER.

Else

copy your virgin CL table (by TACOP) for safety
and use the copied table as GAINVER.

Then you can apply the corrected CL table using DOCALIB=1 and GAINUSE= GAINVER
elsewhere.

Leonia

My best regards to all at IKI and to L. F.