[daip] VLBI question

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Jul 11 12:48:12 EDT 2001

Debbie,

Sorry, there was one thing I forgot to mention, a brute
force method to solve your problem would be to UVCOP the
calibrators from dataset A and then DBCON them to
dataset B and G.  This will fix the SU table and 1st CL
table.  However you will have to start the calibration
over from the beginning.  If the source numbers for the
sources in dataset A are the same in the DBCONed data
(I think if you make the 1st file in DBCON dataset A then
this will be true) then you could probably copy the SN
tables from dataset A to the DBCONed data.  But I would
examine the SU tables carefully with PRTAB to make sure the
source numbers are correct.

Cheers,

Amy